I’m a huge fan of Frozen and the fact that it wasn’t all about a girl being saved by a boy, but it’s hardly the first Disney movie to do that…
- Brave - Young girl saves her mother.
- Princess and the Frog - Girl saves boy
- Tangled - Girl saves boy
- Beauty and the Beast - Girl saves boy
- Alice in Wonderland - Girl saves herself
- Pocahontas - Girl saves boy (boy saves her dad)
- Atlantis - Girl saves entire city with a protective shield
- Mulan - Girl saves all of China
Omoide no Marnie Movie
ED song - Fine on the outside
"You have so much potential!! i know you can do better!!"